Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Challenge #6! Unused & unloved! ;)


Good Morning ladies! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday!! This week we have a new challenge for you, and it may be challenging! lol! We want you to pull out a cartridge you have never, or very rarely used, AND, then use a cut that you've never used!! Then whip up something pretty to share with us! :)

Here are our creations for the week:

~Carla~
Cricut Expression - My Community & Simply Sweet Cartridges



~Jess~
Cricut Expression - Paisley Cartridge


~Mistyrose~
Cricut Expression - Life's a Beach Cartridge

~Tammy~
Cricut Expression - Lyrical Letters


~Heather~
Cricut Expression - Robots Cartridge


 
I hope these cards inspire you to dig out that unused & unloved cartridge and get creating with it! :)

We had a question emailed to us asking  when your projects were due . . . Here are the details on that:  In order to be concidered for the "Card, Item, Layout of the Week" you must have your item linked up before the Sunday following the challenge announcement. However, in order to be entered into the random monthly prize drawing your project "MUST" be linked up (in any of the monthly challenges) by the 28th of the month.  Hope that helps!

 Have a wonderful day and as always, thanks so much for playing along with the Diva's!!




9 comments:

Dana said...

This was fun!
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

paper bag create said...

hmmm...no longer unloved and unused.....it's a shame that I can't say that for the STASH that I have!!! :) Thanks for another FAB challenge!!!
My Big Shot is just lovin' y'all! :)

Country Bumpkins Scrapper said...

Thats was great. I went back to basic shapes. Thanks for a great challenge.

June Houck said...

I love your challenges; they are helping me learn to use my cricut and my cartridges!

Unknown said...

Great challenge, actually used a cart I have had for a very long time and never used!! Thanks
Cindy

HeatherM said...

Thanks for the challenge. It was fun discovering a few cool future projects by going through old unloved cartridges. :-)
HeatherM

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the challenge, I used my unloved and unused Locker Talk!

4kids4 said...

This was fun...like abusybee above, I used my Locker Talk. Thanks for the challenge!

~Sharon C.

Sherry Newman Santoro said...

Loved this challenge! Never knew I had such a cute house on the Zooballoo cartridge but will definately use it again!