Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Challenge #39: It's Football Season

Hello Everyone,


Welcome back to another Tuesday, which means a new challenge here at Die Cuttin' Divas. It seems that every weekend our television is tuned in to either college or professional football. I hear yelling towards the game and wonder if the players and referees can actually hear my family.  Since I am not a sports fanatic, it gives me the opportunity to make some cards without being disturbed.
We hope that you will be able to find some time too and join us this week for our new challenge.

It's Football Season! Let's make a project using a football theme.
Thanks Suzanne for coming up with this week's challenge.

 Here is this week's Design Team projects...



 




















You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site is appreciated.

The winner of Challenge #38: Halloween Colors is...

~ Nicole ~
Congratulations!


Please feel free to post our badge.
Thanks for playing along! If you send me (coachfans at cox dot net) your mailing address, I will send you some crafting goodies as a surprise treat.

Until the showcase,
Georgiana

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous Challenge! lol Being the mom to 6 boys and wife to my hubby, it is football around here 24/7! So this was the perfect challenge for me. lol

Kelly Krocker Kreates said...

I loved this challenge. I was so happy to make a fun card for my hubby.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my football scrapbook layout.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Great inspiration you all did a super job.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

I wasn't sure if doing a digital layout was allowed, but this challenge inspired me to scrap the pics from my dd Powder Puff game last Thursday!
:O)
Jessica

marg0006 said...

Thanks for the challenge. I wouldn't normally make a card with this theme. I'm not really into sports and I have no boys in the family, just girls. So it was fun and different.

Brooke - Crazy4MyCricut said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! My husband almost fainted when he saw me working with Packer things (I am a die hard Cowboys fan!). Thanks for the Laughs!
http://crazy4mycricut.blogspot.com/2011/11/die-cuttin-divas-football-challenge-39.html

Sabrina said...

I made cards for a football banquet, and I was so excited to see you had a football challenge, perfect timing! Thank you DT for your wonderful projects and this fun challenge!

Sandra said...

Great challenge!! Make us think of those who are so important to us!

Thank you for the inspiration!